Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Most anticipated bookish releases of 2016!


Huzzah! It's almost the end of 2015 and with it comes my newfound preparation of what's in store for next year.  

After reviewing my “to read” list on Goodreads, I noticed that a huge (HUGE!) amount of the books I’m waiting to read are being released this upcoming year.  

I thought I’d take the ever time-consuming leap and look up all the release dates for the bookish world.  Some publishers have yet to release specific dates on some of the books, so I’ve left them at the end.  Once there’s new info I will add it accordingly!




January 5th - Endure (Defy #3) by Sara Larson 
AND Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken

January 26th - Night Study (Soulfinders #2) by Maria V. Snyder  
** Note, if you're new to the Soulfinders series, read Maria Snyder's Poison Study trilogy first.  This is "technically" book #5 of that series ;).  ALSO THERE IS A HUUUGE SPOILER TO BE REVEALED IF YOU READ THIS ONE FIRST**


February 2nd - Assassins Heart (Assassin’s Heart #1) by Sarah Ahiers
February 9th - Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard 



March 8thLady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare
AND The Great Hunt (The Great Hunt #1) by Wendy Higgins 

April 5th - The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen #2) by Jodi Meadows


May 3rdA Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah. J. Maas
AND The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh 


August 2nd - The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles #3) by Mary Pearson
AND United (Alienated #3) by Melissa Landers

August 30th - A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2) by Sabaa Tahir


NO DATES YET:
Untitled (The Young Elites #3) by Marie Lu
Untitled (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
Torn (A Wicked Saga #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

GUYSSSSSS!!  All the feels now that it’s a tangible list in front of my eyes.  The books I’m most excited for are those by Sarah J. Maas (who are we kidding, amirite?) and Maria V. Snyder.  If you haven’t checked out Maria V. Snyder, get that on your to-do list because her writing is fantastic.
What books are you most excited for? If I’m missing anything or need to check a new series out let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment